Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Analyst Programmer
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Testing
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- To develop technological advancement platform through conducting application development and maintenance.
- Assist impact analysis, prepare systems design specifications and conduct application development in according to business processes and requirements. Conduct unit testing, systems integration testing, regression testing and stress testing.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Assist to monitor project progress and coordinating testing and implementation activities.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in systems design and problem solving.
- Strong application knowledge in insurance, banking and finance systems
- Strong technical knowledge in AIX and Wintel Operating Systems, databases such as DB2, Oracle, Informix, SQL Server, and Sybase, and programming languages such as Java/J2EE, Unix shell script, Microsoft .NET and Powerbuilder.
- Proven leadership, project management, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.