FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior Analyst Programmer – eBao support (Ref: S567)
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
This role to be responsible for system development and maintenance, and to assist in conducting user requirement analysis, preparing detailed system/program specification and support system implementation and rollout.
• Participate in General insurance systems development projects, on-going system support and enhancement
• Perform system and technical design, integration, testing and implementation tasks on Windows, web-based platforms and website maintenance
• Communicate with external vendors
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years working experience on .Net/Java EE development (will be considered as Analyst Programmer with less experience)
• Familiar with MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports v10 or above
• Sound records in implementing database applications/systems
• Working experience in insurance/finance company is preferred