FWD is the insurance business arm of the private investment group, Pacific Century Group. FWD’s business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering life insurance services, as well as general insurance, employee benefits and financial planning services in Hong Kong. FWD also has a brand presence in Indonesia. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited is rated “A3” by Moody’s and “A” by Fitch. FWD General Insurance Company Limited is rated “A” by Fitch.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Senior Analyst Programmer (Ref: S573)
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Others
A Role to be responsible for system design, development, implementation and maintenance. Provide user support and maintenance on production systems.
• Assist in system design and prepare program specifications
• Perform program development and maintain enhance environments
• Set up and support different testing environment
• Perform system testing and user acceptance testing
• Perform system implementation and enhancement
• Prepare user procedure manual
• Gather user requirements for the preparation of management reports
• At least 4 years working experience in life insurance industry
• High diploma or degree from a recognized university
• Pass the subjects of 280 and 290 of LOMA examination preferable
• At least one year experience of supporting life insurance package such as CAPSIL, Life Asia preferable
• Basic understanding of life insurance operation
• Good communication skills with users and team members
• AS400/CL programming, COBOL/400, RPG/400, SQL/400, DB2, VB .NET, middle ware connectivity (For example, MQ) and client-server technologies
• Good team player and self-initiative and pro-active