Senior Architect (Circa HK$ 55K-65K per month)
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
- Excellent Career Development
- Hong Kong and China Development Projects
- Hotel and Residential Development
Our client is one of Hong Kong’s most prolific commercial property developers. They require a Senior Architect to join their project team.
- Design and project coordination from feasibility studies to construction works.
- Develop and implement design planning timetables for designers, consultants and suppliers to take projects through the whole project cycle.
- Oversee, edit and approve all consultant submissions to ensure that company requirements are met.
To be a successful candidate you should possess the following key skills:
- Minimum 6 years’ post qualification experience, in which 4 years must be gained in designing hotel, large-scale residential and commercial developments in Hong Kong and the PRC
- Membership of HKIA, RIBA, AIA or equivalent
- Strong and efficient in producing schematic design, presentation drawings, detail design and construction details
- Proficient in the application of AutoCAD, 3-D Studio and Photoshop
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
To explore this opportunity further please contact Scarlett Chan at +852 3796 3122. Job number: A-002855