Senior Associate – Corporate Interior Design - $65-80,000 HKD per month
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Statutory holidays|
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Architect
Design > Others
We have a senior level opportunity for a highly talented Corporate Interior Designer to join the interiors team of one of the world’s most famous design brands. Having recently been awarded some corporate headquarter project work, with some extremely prestigious clients, they are looking to bring in a key individual to help manage them through the design process.
- Our client wishes to speak to a highly experienced candidate with around 10-15 years of corporate interior design project experience. This should include working with high end, blue chip organisations such as financial institutions, technology companies and legal practices.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate exceptional conceptual design skills along with the ability to interpret a client’s needs relating to their corporate office requirements.
- The Senior Associate will also take the project from concept, through detailed design and then oversee on site project coordination with the external contractors.
- It is also expected that this candidate will work closely with the architecture team who will be developing the external building envelopes on these projects.
- Team management skills are important, as are language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin ideally.
For those candidates who are able to demonstrate a long history in corporate interior design, our client will offer a market leading salary and benefits package along with a significant leadership opportunity within their organisation.
Please include some examples of your best corporate interior design work with your application.