The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community with over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Senior Audit Clerk (REF: A3/SAC/SCMPW)
Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Conduct risk-based audits and reviews;
- identify audit findings and provide value-added recommendations;
- participate in reviewing, analyzing and consolidating entire/part of audit findings for superior report writing;
- assist in documenting audit findings;
- prepare audit programs and schedules in accordance with pre-defined audit scope and objectives for effective audit review;
- provide advice and guidance to subordinates;
- coordinate work schedules for audit team members;
- solicit and gather information relevant to audit assignments;
- make professional judgments on what samples to collect and to what extent of samples would be sufficient;
- conduct audit tests, including the compliance and substantive tests; and
- assist administrative works of audit team.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) Basic Certificate/Higher Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with 5 years accounting/auditing experience; or
(b) Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Professional Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with 3 years accounting/auditing experience; or
(c) a recognized degree in any disciplines with 2 years accounting/auditing experience; or
(d) completion of all professional examinations of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or equivalent with 1 year accounting/auditing experience;
- preferably with supervisory experience; and
- with good communication skills and attentive to details.
(Please specify in the resume or application form relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.