A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Audit Manager, General Audit
General Audit Department, Audit Division
Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and to improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations. Our Audit function accomplishes its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes and thereby helps the Bank to achieve its own objectives within its stated risk appetite and in accordance with Bank ethics, values and standards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Audit Manager, General Audit.
- Supporting Head of General Audit with initiating and leading the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, based on the critical assessment of the business, and the governance, risk and internal control frameworks
- Driving the coordination and collaboration of a consistent delivery of audit work across the Global Businesses and Functions
- Engaging with and providing strategic advice to internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of the business and the governance, risk and regulatory frameworks
- Managing the interface between internal and external stakeholders to ensure a common approach to and understanding of key deliverables
- Playing an integral role in annual as well as ongoing audit planning.projects and promote control and risk awareness in the Bank
- University degree in a related discipline and relevant professional qualifications such as membership of HKICPA / IIA / CFA Institute
- Minimum over 10 years of experience in banking / auditing with a sizable organization
- Strong managerial, communications, analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and report writing skills to ensure effective communication with management
- Broad knowledge of the Bank/Group and financial services industry and the regulatory framework
- In-depth understanding of the business, risks and related controls within areas of responsibility
- Able to apply expertise to business issues or operational problems
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes