"JOIN US AND CHANGE THE WAY PEOPLE SHOP AND ENTERTAIN WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES"
cherrypicks alpha, subsidiary of NetDragon (HKSE: 0777), is a Hong Kong-based innovator of Augmented Reality and Online-to-Offline (O2O) technologies. The proven and high quality AR engine provides computer vision as well as face recognition, tracking, emotion detection and re-targeting technologies. It has supported impressive AR applications such as iButterfly and HSBC’s 150 Year Commemorative Bank Note. The team has won over 20 international and local awards in the past four years, including the Global Champion at the IT ‘Oscars’ - the United Nation World Summit Award Mobile.
Senior Backend Developer (5-day work in Tsimshatsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Skill||UDP, Cloud, AWS, Azure, TCP, Online Game, Video Streaming, MMO development|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave|
Information Technology > Application Development
About This Job:
We are looking for someone who can build a backend system for products utilizing advanced and innovative technology and have real Interest in something beyond typical mobile applications or games . This is a position full of excitement, opportunity and chances to work alongside with inspiring teams. We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, 14-day annual leave, birthday leave and other benefits to the right candidate.
- Provide direction and assistance to the entire team in areas related to client-server development
- Work on the backend architecture of our product servers and on the general technical framework to support our online service.
- Establish and enforce development standards and practices related to server engineering
- Build and support tools, tests, and infrastructure required to manage back-end services
- Contribute to the company’s ongoing technological growth in building and operating MMO titles
- Analyze user requirements and provide system documentation
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years professional experience in building large scalable systems
- Experience with Cloud Services is preferred eg. AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Experienced in TCP and UDP networking and creating highly reliable, scalable distributed server systems
- Experience in profiling and optimizing server systems (network, CPU, memory, IO)
- Online game, video streaming and/or MMO development experience is a plus
- Experience with client/server development including security and network traffic management
- Passionate attitude, willing to learn latest technologies