Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Senior BS Engineer
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Alternate saturday, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Staff care centre|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for works supervision and inspection;
- Prepare CSD / ISD drawing;
- Co-ordinate with all E&M contractors, and monitor and supervise them to complete the project on site;
- Liaise with client and consultant.
- Higher Diploma or above in BS, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 10 years relevant experience for E&M contracting firms,
- Solid experience in E&M tendering, materials/ equipment procurement and subletting is preferred;
- Knowledge of BIM is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.