For the past half-century, Gammon has played a significant role in the transformation of the great capital cities of Asia. It is our vision not only to continue this role, but as a successful business to take beyond the shores of Hong Kong and Singapore. The skills and the values we have developed over the last 50 years and continue to contribute to the growth of Asia, our greater home.
Senior Building Services Engineer (Building)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
You will managing and co-ordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of our construction project in Hong Kong. You will be responsible to liaise between sub-contractors, architect/consultants, utilities and clients on project co-ordination and construction programme issues.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services or engineering-related disciplines;
- At least 8 years’ relevant site working experience;
- Experience including CSD/CBWD coordination, utilities liaison and project management are essential;
- Good technical knowledge in either Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- Good interpersonal, project management and site supervision skills;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.