Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Senior Business Analyst / Assistant Manager (Ref: SBA/AM-CDD)
Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent will work as within a small team of professionals to work closely with all kinds of external and internal parties, and also senior executives from various BUs to drive and execute different kinds of projects and tasks.
Key tasks include but not limited to conducting full process of M&A and corporate development activities from due diligence to completion, performing business review analysis, preparing professional presentation to executives, and also providing support to management.
- be a University graduate in Business, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- have at least 3 years relevant experience gained from big 4, professional or consulting firms, or similar experience in corporate department under a multi-business conglomerate.
- prior PRC experience, FMCG, professional firms and/or exposure to M&A assignments are more preferred;
- be a finalist of professional qualification such as CPA, CIMA, and CFA is a plus
- be passionate and enthusiastic;
- detailed oriented with strong business acumen and analytical sense,
- excellent in planning and presentation
- be a good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- occasional travel is required;
- candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email to:
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
E-mail address: email@example.com
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.