ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Senior Business Analyst (Banking Industry, up to 70k)
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > IT Management
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join within their team.
- Gather business requirements and perform analysis, in order to help the business users to define the application workflow and system enhancement areas
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for proposed system enhancements
- Assist in building enhancements to upstream systems and interfaces into proposed system based solution
- Work closely with project team member to define testing strategy, testing setup as well as governing the testing quality
- Provide input to test plans and testing strategies
- Build good working relationships with other IT departments and business users in HK and other countries
- Higher Diploma or above with Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Regulatory/Financial Reporting and their application to Investment Banking business is a plus
- Experience working within large programmes with global engagement is a plus
- Experience with Oracle, Sybase or SQL and the ability to program / write SQL / PLSQL Scripts to interrogate the database
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative attitude
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.