I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Senior Business Intelligence / Data Analyst (REF:CP-IT-SBIA)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
- To identify business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs to support business decisions
- To work with business users to determine requirements and priorities, define KPIs, as well as to develop BI and data warehouse strategy including document dashboards, alerts and reports
- To synthesize business intelligence and trend / benchmarking data to generate standard or custom reporting
- To maintain and update BI methods, database, dashboards, tools and systems, together with documentation of knowledge assets
- To participate in work stream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
- To support various analytical projects and business analytics for management to identify business opportunities and areas of improvements for Hong Kong and China operations
- To design and deliver end-user training and prepare training materials
- Bachelor holder in Business, Information Management, Maths or Statistics
- With 4 plus years relevant experience in data analysis, with prior exposure in retail industry preferred
- With knowledge of business intelligence applications such as MS Excel, Access, SAS, Tableau, Qlik, SQL/MySQL/R, Crystal Reports, Business Objects Desktop/Webtop Intelligence
- With concepts of database structure, data querying, ETL, EDE, data mining, etc.
- Be familiar with applied research and statistical analysis, software testing and support preferred
- Willing to learn, with good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Business Intelligence Analyst
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Email to email@example.com
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.