A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Business Risk & Control Manager
Investment Services - Business Management and Mainland Project Development
Hang Seng's Investment Services business offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Our customers can invest in over 400 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations.
Our securities services are offered through a wide variety of trading channels - including designated branches and the Internet, as well as automated, manned and mobile phone trading.
We provide various structured products for investors as an alternative investment choice for enhancing their potential returns, while our currency-linked deposits and forex margin trading are able to provide investors with opportunities to capitalise on the FX market. Besides, we also offer bond investments to selected personal customer segments for a stable return.
Should you join our Investment Services business, you will assist in developing different types of investment products and formulating business promotion programmes to meet the needs of our different customer segments. With your professional knowledge and expertise in asset management, you will help manage investment portfolios to enhance investment performance for our customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Business Risk & Control Manager.
- Foster a culture of risk management and compliance in Investment business
- Ensure that all key risks within the Investment activities and operations are identified, mitigated and monitored by an appropriate control environment that is commensurate with risk appetite
- Ensure adequate internal controls within Investment business are established, documented and observed in compliance with internal and external policies and standards
- Monitor the ongoing effectiveness of key controls to gain assurance that they are operating in line with risk appetite and any regulatory and FIM requirements and ensure that issues identified are properly escalated and addressed
- University degree in Finance or Accounting related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of Investment markets, products and regulations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of PC skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes