AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Senior Buyer / Buyer / Assistant Buyer (Apparel / Accessories)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Footwear / Handbag / Accessories
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
On behalf of our retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Senior Buyer / Buyer / Assistant Buyer.
- Prepare OTB and define merchandising strategy of each season
- Analyze the sales performance of each store and apply promotion strategies in order to meet company’s KPI
- Monitor inventory through appropriate stock planning and allocation
- Work closely with other departments including operation, visual merchandising and marketing team
- Provide product training to store operations
- Support ad hoc projects
- University Graduate in Fashion Retailing preferred
- Preferably 3 years working experience in fashion retail, OTB knowledge is required
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and numerical sense
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of English & Mandarin
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Buyer / Buyer positions.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2517.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.