Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading private university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following positions:
Senior Careers Officer / Careers Officer – Student Affairs Office
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Human Resources > Training & Development
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Education / Training > Training & Development
- provide coordination and work independently in a team on the following functions:
- formulate and implement career planning and development programmes;
- organise mentorship programme, recruitment talks and careers fairs;
- solicit employment opportunities for students and manage internship programmes;
- manage website and databases; and
- provide educational workshops on job search, career preparation and life-long planning.
- establish and foster collaborative relationship, and provide efficient and effective coordination with employers, students, professional bodies as well as academic and administrative staff of the College; and
- administer the graduate employment survey as well as other survey exercises.
- possess a recognized bachelor degree qualification;
- have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in career services, program management, recruitment, marketing, training and consulting;
- have the ability to manage multiple priorities with attention to details;
- possess good communication, project management and interpersonal skills;
- have a strong passion in student development and possess positive work attitude; and
- have excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Applicant with less years of experience will be considered as Careers Officer.
The appointee will be required to work shifts in evenings and on weekends. Candidates with work experience in the tertiary education sector and/or knowledge of website management will be an advantage.