AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Senior Category Manager / Category Manager (Food) x 2
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Catering / F&B|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
We are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Senior Category Manager / Category Manager on behalf of our clients.
- Provide sourcing and procurement expertise to support business units
- Source and negotiate with suppliers to achieve competitive prices, deals & terms, and develop supplier network and long term partnership
- Implement sourcing strategies, track performance and enhance the operation efficiency
- Keep abreast of sales and market share data, global market cost trends and competitive activity of the industry.
- Formulate sales and promotion strategies with stakeholders and marketing team
- Degree holder in food science, purchasing, supply chain or related discipline
- 5 -10 years fresh food buying and category management experience is required
- Good negotiation and communication skills, able to work and sourcing with new suppliers independently
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2484.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.