SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Senior Chemist / Chemist
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
- Responsible for implementation of laboratory quality system including but not limited to test results, test methods, equipments and environment as follows:
- Review and analyse test results generated from the laboratory testing activities
- Interpret test results and observations independently and identity test trends
- Estimate and report measurement uncertainly for laboratory testing or calibration activities
- Develop and document test methods and procedures from relevant international standards, meeting both regulatory requirements and customer’s needs
- Verify the requests on testing services from customers, the contract testing services and respond to customers with accurate and relevant information in compliance with the laboratory/ accreditation requirements
- Calibrate, verify and maintain reference standards against established acceptance criteria and determine the storage conditions in a testing/ calibration laboratory
- Validate and verify the laboratory-developed/non-standard test method according to the authorized validation protocol, interpret and conclude validation data
- Determine and apply appropriate statistical technique for analyzing valid measurement data.
- Degree or above in Chemistry or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience, with 1 year experience in laboratory supervision, operation and service program development
- Knowledge of HOKLAS system and ISO/IEC 17025
- Initiative, organized and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Chemist
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.