Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior Chemist / Chemist - Chemical GC, LC or AZO Testing
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
The incumbent will be responsible for chemical testing with instrument and related tools in accordance with international safety standards and safety requirements, analyze test data and monitor lab operations and test turnaround time.
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry/ Chemical Technology/ Analytical Science / Environmental Science relevant disciplines
- 3 years relevant experience in commercial laboratory environment
- Hands-on experience in GC, LC or AZO testing is an advantage
- Familiar with safety standards of consumer products
- Attentive to details with strong interest in developing career in commercial lab
- Candidates will less experience will be considered as Chemist
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking \"APPLY NOW\". To submit your application by mail, please mark \"Confidential\" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre, 2 Kai Hing Road,
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.