Deloitte China The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws. Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility:
• Responsible for sorting, collecting and distributing documents
• Handle outdoor collection and delivery of documents / parcels
• Responsible for bank-in cheques, outgoing mail & parcel delivery and daily delivery to Inland Revenue Department etc.
• Sort incoming mails for distribution and dispatch outgoing mails
• Handle general administrative work as assigned
• Assist in ad hoc assignments when required
• Form 5 or above
• 1 year's relevant working experience in mailing service is preferred
• Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Good command of Cantonese and English (verbal & written). Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://jobs2.deloitte.com/cn/en/job/DELOA004X68622/Senior-Clerk-1-year-Contract-Professional-Environment-Services-Hong-Kong )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.Risk Advisory
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.