LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Senior Clerk / Clerk
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Secretary
Construction / Property > Others
Duties and responsibilities:
We are currently seeking Senior Clerk/ Clerk as a site based role to provide administrative or document management support, you will be able to work on fast track multi-disciplined projects.
- 1-3 prior experience working in a site based environment for a main contractor would be advantageous.
- Good command on both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook) and general computer knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Inspection and plant permit coordination experience is preferred but not essential.