Senior Clerk of Works
The incumbent will be responsible for the site supervision and coordination of the Tai Shue Wan Development. He/She is required to ensure the Contractor proceeding the works in safety manner and coordinate and liaise among contractors, consultants, user and any stakeholders to ensure the project can be proceeded smoothly.
- High Diploma in related disciplines
- Solid experience in control quality of works
- Familiar with building materials and workmanship
- Good Knowledge of statutory requirement
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.