Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Senior Clerk – Professional Environment Service - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility
- Handling stationery ordering, packing and delivery to the end users.
- Taking care of pantry and office supplies, including regular stockt-take for office consumable.
- Providing asssistance to local procurement team.
- Office key management and inventory control.
- Providing help on catering services and special events.
- Coordinating additional air-conditioning and helper booking for office events.
- Provide Coordinating support on the nursing room booking.
- Coordinating cleaning vendor to manage office cleaning.
- Arranging maintenance works for office facilities and equipment.
- Taking charge of various administrative duties and ad-hoc assignments.
• Form 5 or above
• At least 2 yeas relevant experience in general office support
• Good telephone manner, time management and coordination skills
• Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
• Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
• Proficient in Microsoft office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127844 )