Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China. The key to the success of any business...
Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 - 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: email@example.com
Our clients in industry sectors include:
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development, Property Management, Architecture & Constructions
- Professional Services (e.g. Accounting and Audit; Law; etc.)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Manufacturing (e.g. Fashion & Apparel; Electronics; Toys; Watches; etc.)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail
- Information and Technologies
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sourcing, Merchandising & Procurement
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
(Senior) Company Secretary / Company Secretarial Officer / Manager (HK-listed company)
Our clients (2 HK-listed companies) are now looking for
Company Secretary / Manager x1
(less experienced candidates will be considered as Company Secretarial officer / Assistant Manager x1 )
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties
- Attend to the incorporation of Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Attend to the general compliance requirements and preparation of Annual Returns
- Prepare notices, minutes and resolutions
- Maintain statutory records and client files
Diploma or Degree in Business, Corporate Administration or related disciplines
3 years - 15 years solid hands-on company secretarial experience
Good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Proficient use MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Knowledge of CSA program is an advantage
Well-organized, self-disciplined, detail oriental, good interpersonal skills and a good team player with strong sense of responsibility
Able to work independently upon own initiative under minimum supervision and accomplish tasks under tight schedules
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.