We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients (Cyprus-based) is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Senior Company Secretary / Corporate Administrator - Ref.3923
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
- Degree or above;
- 2 years or above experience in company secretary/ corporate administration/ fiduciary service duties;
- HKICS member preferred but not a must;
- Knowledge of the financial industry and tax legal framework is preferred;
- Main job duties are to assist clients to set up and register new offices in Hong Kong and ensure all the rules and regulations are met;
- Record keeping and administration duties such as taking minutes, maintaining accounting & annual returns records etc.;
- Arrange Translation/ Authentication of Documentation;
- Follow up invoice and perform Account Receivable duty when required;
- Willing to work in a small sized company in Hong Kong (head office in Cyprus with 200 staff);
- Supervise a junior staff and report to a Corporate Manager (an expatriate);
- Good command of both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Monthly salary: HK$15-20K;
- Company nature: Company secretary;
- Working location: Wan Chai;
- Good fringe benefits will be provided;
- Good career prospect.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.