About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Senior Compliance Manager, Private Banking, 1316
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Provide advices on all related compliance requirements, particularly the areas of KYC and suitability
- Review compliance policies & procedures and sales process, new product proposals, product term sheets/marketing materials for investment products, insurance products and respective AUM pledged credit facilities, as well as sales process, system requirements and related sales workflow prepared by business units to ensure the compliance with HKMA/SFC regulatory requirements
- Perform regular and timely compliance review
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and follow up with the investigation cases
- Provide staff training on compliance
- University degree or above
- Sound knowledge of the local regulatory rules and requirements in Private Banking
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experiences in the areas of compliance and regulatory requirements in Private Banking
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure as a self-starter
- Able to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.