Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China. The key to the success of any business...
Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 - 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clients in industry sectors include:
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development, Property Management, Architecture & Constructions
- Professional Services (e.g. Accounting and Audit; Law; etc.)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Manufacturing (e.g. Fashion & Apparel; Electronics; Toys; Watches; etc.)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail
- Information and Technologies
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sourcing, Merchandising & Procurement
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
(Senior) Compliance Officer / Manager - securities & investment firm or Investment Bank
Our clients, one of the leading securities & investment firm or Investment Bank in HK , They are now looking for:
(Senior) Compliance Officer / Manager
(* less experienced candidates will also be considered as Compliance Officer)
- Develop, implement and maintain an ongoing basis local policies and procedures in order to ensure compliance with relevant local regulatory. e.g. 1, 2, 4 & 9 requirements
- Formulate Compliance policies for ensuring the Business operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements
- Review the compliance controls and identify areas for improvement in investment products/services
- Design and implement Compliance Program in order to ensure effective monitoring of compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements in order to provide suitable and legally viable advice to senior management, general staff and service provider Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Law or related discipline
- At least 6 years experiences in the financial services industry handling compliance and/or controls
- Solid knowledge in application of SFC &local regulatory requirements, Preferably with asset management, corporate finance and brokerage experience
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Good spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.