Senior Construction Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Gratuity, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for the management, supervision, coordination and monitoring of project to completion. He/she will also coordinate and liaise with contractors, consultants, government departments, users and any relevant stakeholders to ensure the project to be completed on time within budget and up to the preset quality standard and oversee all critical milestones from interfacing between contractors on design requirements, development budget and progress.
- Corporate Membership of CIOB, HKIA, HKIE, ICE or IStructE
- With at least 15 years’ or above relevant experience with post-professional qualification and with experience as ER/AR/PMR
- Solid on-site experience in project management, contract administration and team leader
- Familiar with Building Department procedures and regulation
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be sent to the Human Resources Division via email: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk Job Openings à Full-time.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.