Our client is in house construction company of a leading property developer in HK, with the following vacancies for their projects in HK.
Senior Construction Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Project Management
The appointee will supervise a number of projects at any one time. He / She will co-ordinate with architects and sub-contractors for design and overall contract administration. He / She will also be responsible for monitoring and controlling construction progress against time, cost and quality.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification relevant to construction, structural engineering or civil engineering acceptable to the Building Authority.
- Membership of the relevant professional institution preferred.
- Over 20 years of experience in construction and project management in the building industry, involving foundation, site formation and super-structure works.
- Experience in a major contractor.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of building design, contracts and construction.