Dynamic and growing accounting, tax and finance advisory firm with a portfolio of international clients is seeking candidates looking to expand their professional careers.
JFU Consultants, as high quality professional services firm, bring together dedicated and specialized professionals with diverse backgrounds and extensive credentials. Our firm has set standards with its culture of excellence, integrity, learning and innovative technical authority ensuring that our clients receive quality services and a consistent level of professionalism. We are committed to providing our staff with a clear and well structured career path with a view to becoming an owner of the firm through recognized contributions.
Our candidates must share with us the same vision of being entrepreneurial, and devoted to becoming top professionals and business advisers of the future.
JFU CPA is currently seeking:
Senior Consultant – Audit, Corporate Control and Risk Management
- At least 3 years experience in audit, management accounting and/or internal audit
- University graduates or above, in accounting, finance, law, economics, engineering or mathematics
- Be a student member of HKICPA or equivalent or other relevant professional bodies. Being a Qualified CPA or holding a relevant professional qualification is an advantage
- Have a good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua would be advantageous
- Be willing to learn, respond quickly, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure at times
- Have a sound communication skill and ability to work well with people