Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services ("ERS") practice provides consulting and advisory services that allow clients to measure, manage and control risk in order to help them improve their performance and enhance the reliability of their systems and processes.
The Business Risk team within ERS provides governance advisory, regulatory, risk management, internal audit, internal controls and process review, sustainability and contract risk & compliance-related services to a wide range of multi-national, Mainland Chinese and local organisations.
Senior Consultant - Extended Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
• Perform reviews to verify the compliance of parties in our clients' extended enterprises with their contractual obligations with the clients, by analyzing data and by assessing processes, controls and reporting systems
• Assist our clients with establishing EERM programs
• Provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation of issues identified
• Draft reports for submission to clients
• Review the work of subordinates to ensure that project objectives and professional standards are achieved
• Support our other ERS service lines, as necessary
• Participate in sales and business development activity
• Perform research and contribute to the development of thought leadership
• Bachelor's degree or above
• Certification in CIA/CISA/CPA is preferred but not essential
• Experience in performing EERM-related services in a multi-national corporation or professional services firm
• Experience of working in the following -industries is preferred but not essential: Consumer Business, Media, Life Sciences, Technology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with commitment to providing quality client service
• Good consultation and communication skills
• Team-working skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proactive and with initiative
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
• Willingness to travel
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN126044 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.