Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Senior Contracts Administrator (Building Construction)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Due to expansion and new development projects, we are now seeking a new member to join our Legal team and to provides administrative support in a range of pre / post contract tasks. Your ability to coordinate a variety of activities against tight time lines whilst contributing to a positive team environment is fundamental to your success in this role. And if you like working in team environment, we’d like to hear from you.
- Coordinates the negotiation of all contracts and sub-contracts.
- Interprets contract provisions to help resolve claims and questions submitted by the contracted parties.
- Receives requests, obtains estimates, updates records, initiates paperwork and follows up in request for approval of additional works not previously covered in the contract
- Establishes and updates records of all correspondence relates to contract activities.
- Drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of contracts including principle, inter- and sub- contracts
- At least 5 years work experience in a consulting firm or main-contractor is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Demonstrated organisational skills and usage of Microsoft Office suite.
- Legal background is nice to have
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company’s website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com