Pixels Limited, formerly known as Pixel Media Group that includes Pixel Media, Adsfactor, and Snap Mobile, is the leading Asian-based multi-screen digital advertising company with headquarter in Hong Kong, SAR and offices in Greater China, Singapore and Malaysia. We have over 100 advertising and media professionals serving the industry in the past 12+ years who specialize in helping advertisers reach their marketing objectives in this digital world while helping publishers to monetize their digital properties.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Media / Advertising > Copy Writing
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
In this role, you will work alongside with Creative Director to conceive, develop, and produce effective advertising campaigns. Precisely, you will be focusing on providing the verbal or written copy, which includes but not limited to, slogans,catchphrases, messages, and straplines for adverts and leaflets; writing text forcampaign sites, as well as scripts for audio jingles and TV commercials.
The ideal candidate should be matriculate with strong communication skills and passionate about advertising.
Additional responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Interpret account briefs
- Develop creative ideas and concepts in conjunction with the art director
- Research clients & products, their competitors, and their target audience
- Produce original, clear, and persuasive copy
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from creative director/clients
- Liase with production companies, photographers, designers, and printers
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- 5 years or more of experience in advertising (Digital, TV, Radio, Print, Outdoor, and/or O2O).
- Experience in content and online-to-offline ad campaigns production
- A solid background in copywriting or script writing
- Knowledge of each step of an ad campaign’s process to give creative direction, work on schedule and meet client’s advertising expectations.
- Experience working at creative agencies is ideal.
- University Degree a Must.