Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) is one of the world’s leading air cargo terminals. We operate SuperTerminal 1, a world class facility to provide excellent and highly efficient services to our airline customers and freight forwarding agents. The robust growth in the air cargo and logistics industry creates exciting job opportunities to professionals who share our vision and have a drive to succeed.
Senior Corporate Communications Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Preparation, translation and distribution of press releases and company news, and other corporate communication materials
- Coordinate, monitor and follow up media interview and press releases
- Liaise exhibitions, corporate events, corporate video, corporate gift, company's website
- Organise and host company tours for visitors
- Capture news clippings, manage central filing of company news, media reports, update central library of company photos and videos, maintain update of digital display system
- Degree holder of Journalism, Language, Translation, Marketing and PR related disciplines
- Min. 4 years working experience in in-house Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Marketing departments preferred
- Experience in PR and Marketing which include media relations, copy writing, translation, collateral/website/app production will be an advantage
- Fluent spoken English and Putonghua
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attention to details and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint (Chinese inputting is required)
Package including Guaranteed 13th month pay, Transport Subsidy, Quarterly Special Attendance Reward, Medical Benefits (including family members), Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Employer Top-up MPF contributions and Free Sports Facilities.
Written applications with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary should be sent either by post or e-mail.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.