Job No.: 492320 Employment Type: Full time Departments: Chief Executive's Office Job Functions: Public Relations / Corporate Communications
Job No.: 492320
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Chief Executive's Office
Job Functions: Public Relations / Corporate Communications
Senior Corporate Marketing Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Responsible for planning, implementation and evaluation of the Group's brand and marketing strategies to enhance overall brand image and to achieve business objectives.
- Lead creative strategies to enhance brand positioning, define brand messages and personality, and explore possible channels to enhance business / brand development.
- Provide industry and market analyses as part of on-going brand management.
- Support and advise business units on their marketing campaigns in areas including but not limited to producing marketing collaterals and gift items, planning media placement, assessing the campaign results and conducting market analyses.
- Work closely with third-party service providers in advertising, promotions and events management to ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns.
- Degree or above with major in Branding Management, Marketing Communications, Public Relations or advertising
- At least 10 years proven track record in brand management, marketing communications, advertising, public relations and / or event management, including 5 years managerial experience in listed companies or large corporations. Experience in Banking is an advantage
- Creative and resourceful to identify branding and marketing trends.
- Strong communication, inter-personal and problem-solving skills
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Basic computer skills, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing