Job No.: 492344
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Corporate Credit Management Centre
Job Functions: Bank Operations, Compliance, Risk Management
- Liaises with different parties (including but not limited to clients, lenders and legal advisors) for preparing the loan and security documents, with reference to the terms and conditions as set out in a specific syndication / project loan application.
- Provides consultancy services to our frontline staff and product specialists, in negotiating for tailor-made credit terms with our clients.
- Handles the routine administrative duties of syndication / project loan applications.
- Handles the inquiries of clients and lenders on matters relating to syndication loans.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year's of experience in handling syndication loans, with previous exposure to loan documentation and syndication agency matters.
- General knowledge of banking operation and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of Chinese (including Mandarin) and English (both spoken and written).
- Self-motivated and be able to handle multiple tasks under tight schedule.
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.