Job No.: 492378 Employment Type: Full time Departments: Risk Management Department Job Functions: Risk Management
Job No.: 492378
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Risk Management Department
Job Functions: Risk Management
Senior Credit Risk Manager (Regional Control)
- Develop the credit risk management framework of regional portfolio to fulfill both Hong Kong and local's regulatory requirements, particularly in South-east Asia countries.
- Formulate credit risk policies and procedures.
- Establish portfolio and limit monitoring mechanism. Monitor the credit portfolio, limits and policy executions.
- Perform project-based and new product risk due diligence. Propose credit risk control and mitigation measures.
- Supervise subsidiaries/branches in credit risk management.
- Communicate closely with regional subsidiaries/branches, regulators and various units of the Bank.
- Degree holder or above, major in Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- At least 10 years' experience in banking, with not less than 5 years in credit related areas and with good knowledge of credit products and business practices
- Good knowledge in banking regulations and business environment both in Hong Kong and South-east Asia countries
- Qualifications in CPA, FRM or law related areas are preferable
- Independent, committed, proactive and responsible
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese