Senior/ CRM Executive, Membership Relations/ Event (Luxury)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
|Salary (HKD)||$20,000 - $27,000|
- Under marketing team of a global luxury retailer
- Focus on communication & membership management
- Request experience on CRM/ membership management
Our client is a global luxury retailer in electronic appliances which provide various ranges of home appliance products and services towards both corporate and retail clients. As the business is expanding rapidly, they are now looking for an individual to join the marketing team and further support the CRM and membership management functions.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the whole CRM and membership support functions. You will be the key person in managing the CRM communication materials, making sure the content is aligned with company standard. You will manage the CRM data base and generate the targeted customer list for CRM programmes. Moreover, you will provide support in membership administration and operations. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid CRM/ membership management experience to join the growing company.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder of above
- Minimum 2 years experience in CRM/ membership management
- Experience in working in luxury /F&B industry will be an advantage
- Good communications skills and outgoing personality
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Please contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided for recruitment purposes only.