AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Senior Customer Initiative Officer
- Receive customer files and send out email feedback invitation to those customers within 2 days time
- Receive & handle the completed paper and email feedback forms
- Data processing and cleansing for the feedbacks
- Extraction of the dissatisfied customers base on the guideline from team lead
- Get trained and conduct follow up calls with customers to address their issues
- Facilitate different teams to conduct deep dive investigation
- Assist Manager to handle the data behaviour analysis, administrative enhancements and production support
- To conduct Data Cleansing task in system followed by specific rules and guideline from delicate project team/task leaders
- Provide customer / prospect analytical information for sales and marketing campaign planning
- Perform data extraction for selected client segments
- Prepare campaign effectiveness / progress reports
- Liase and negotiate with Project Team, confirming and clarifying business requirements and IT solutions
- Contribute input in IT documents to ensure alignment of user requirements between IT and end-users
- Support end users after implementation
- Collect system and process data to perform business analysis and data cleansing task
- University graduate or above, degree in business related subject is preferable
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 2 years or above relevant customer service experience in insurance or financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills