About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Senior Customer Service Executive (Commercial Hotline - Technical Helpdesk)
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
We require enthusiastic service-oriented people to handle customers’ telephone queries and requests in a professional and timely manner. You will receive professional training in customer service skills and products that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career.
The Job :
- To support in-bound/out-bound telephone call handling on fault reports and enquiries.
- To handle email enquiries
- To liaise with Network Operation Center & Field Service Team for fault restoration.
- To assume a mentor’s role which helping unit manager on staff training and management.
- To promote the company’s products and services by effective cross-selling practice.
- To work with the team and line manager for achieving the pre-defined Key Service Indicators.
- To maintain good customer relationship.
- To perform 24-hour shift duties including Sat/Sun/Public Holidays
- Working Location: Kowloon Bay
The Person :
- Form 5 Graduate with at least 2 year’s working experience in customer support and / or technical support related disciplines
- Certificate holder in Electronic Engineering / Computer Studies or Certified Technicians / Professionals in related disciplines highly preferable
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge on telecom products – such as Voice, Data, Broadband Internet Services; Voice Systems; Data Equipment / Networking / Security; Mobile Solutions; etc,
- Ability to communicate in both English and Cantonese (Putonghua will be an advantage)
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Customer Service Executive
We offer :
- Structured training programme
- Attractive incentive bonus, join-in bonus and shift allowance (if applicable)
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Clear career path