Regus operates the world's largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, meeting rooms, and other products & services in some of the best commercial locations around the world. Today, more than half of the Fortune 500, along with thousands of small and...
Regus operates the world's largest network of business centres, providing fully furnished and serviced offices, meeting rooms, and other products & services in some of the best commercial locations around the world. Today, more than half of the Fortune 500, along with thousands of small and medium-sized companies, utilize Regus.
We are a dynamic organization, with a culture that breeds success, learning & development, and career growth. We now have over 3000 centres in 120 countries. In Asia Pacific, we currently operate over 400 business centres in 18 countries and are still growing. Globally, we are driven by more than 6,500 friendly, fun, flexible, fast-moving & focused Team Members who are totally committed to taking care of our customers and driving our business forward.
To know more about Regus, please visit our website at www.regus.com
Senior/ Customer Service Representative (Regular Office Hours)
- Be the first point of contact for our clients and will be responsible for providing customer service, administration and reception duties;
- Assist the Centre Manager in the centre daily operation;
- Conduct routine inspection of the premises and arrange preventative maintenance / remedial repairs;
- Supervise contractors to carry out cleaning, renovation and maintenance work;
- Manage and liaise with building management office and other professionals to provide comprehensive service to clients;
- Ensure the professional and top quality services are provided to our clients according to Regus standards and procedures;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Customer Service Representative.
- Minimum 3-5 years of strong customer service (face to face/telephone) and/or reception experience;
- Degree holder with hospitality or facilities management experience is highly preferred;
- With work experience with IT&T products including Video Conferencing is an advantage;
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must;
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, independent, good organizational skills and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in MS office applications.
Interested applicants, please send us your resume with your current and expected salary to Hongkong.Careers@regus.com.