Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone:+852 2203 4021
Fax: +852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL FASHION BRAND (DT16061)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Design > Fashion Design
|Salary (HKD)||$36,000 - $46,000|
Our client is an upscale trendy fashion brand which has worldwide presence and it continues to expand throughout the globe. They are now expanding their collections in apparel. Seeking for a talented individual to join the team.
- Lead overall styling and provide directions on design in alignment with brand image.
- Work with top management on business target and develop strategic plans with internal functional teams (sales, marketing, productions etc.) to fulfill objectives.
- Conduct trend analysis, creative direction projection and design of marketable collections. Communicate with team members that helps to translate into actual designs.
- Work with production team to follow through design till pre-production stage.
- Deliver product presentation to worldwide customers.
- Coach and motivate team members.
- Degree holder in fashion design with at least 8 years experience in all apparel categories.
- Strong fashion sense with good knowledge in global trend.
- Good knowledge in garment techniques, material development, and production life cycle.
- Creative, Passionate and self-driven.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proficient in CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic tools.
- Good commend in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Design Manager.
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16061) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.