VIBRANT AND VITAL VTC
VTC is a vocational and professional education and training provider established in Hong Kong in 1982. With some 250,000 students across our 13 member institutions, this not only makes us VIBRANT but VITAL to the Hong Kong educational landscape. We provide a spectrum of opportunities through multiple pathways for graduates to determine their own destination, whether it is employment or further studies. If you believe that the provision of a valued choice for learners to acquire the values, skills and knowledge for lifelong learning and enhanced employability is a worthy mission, then consider joining us.
External Relations Office
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Media / Advertising > Production / Programming
Media / Advertising > Print Media / Publishing
Media / Advertising > Photography / Video
(a) To provide multi-media and graphic design and production services to support the publicity and promotion needs of the External Relations Office and the Council. These include:
(i) Advertising design and production;
(ii) Photography and video production;
(iii) Website design and multimedia contents production;
(iv) Design and production of marketing collaterals; and
(v) Desktop publishing;
(b) To oversee and support the design and production of corporate communications and event materials including annual report, staff magazine, corporate events and exhibitions; and
(c) To manage the photo and video library of the Office.
(a) A relevant recognized degree or equivalent;
(b) At least 2 years’ relevant work experience;
(c) Proven work experience on large scale marketing campaigns;
(e) Mastery of photographic skills with knowledge in video post-production and animation;
(f) Strong computer skills in using Mac and major design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash and Dreamweaver) and other related design software; good knowledge in artwork and print production;
(g) Good organizational and communication skills; and
(h) Good proficiency in Chinese and English.
(1) The post is in the rank of “Officer”.
(2) Applicants without a relevant recognized degree, but possessing a recognized Diploma or Higher Certificate in Multimedia Design or related discipline may be considered for the post of “Designer” in the rank of “Technician”.
(3) Shortlisted candidates will be required to present portfolio when attending the interview.
(4) The appointee will be required to perform duties outside normal office hours.
(5) Applicants who have responded to the advertisement in the last six months need not re-apply.