iClick was established in 2009 with over 400 employees across seven locations. Managing over 2150 clients from Fortune 500 and 2,500 medium enterprises, iClick’s unique programmatic platform has been highly recognized in its industry and has received a number of industry awards including awards from Yahoo, Google, Baidu and Red Herring Global Top 100.
Who We Are?
iClick offers a leading integrated digital marketing platform connecting worldwide advertisers with audience in China. A leading online advertising group in advanced optimization technology in driving performance marketing solution is hiring talents to cope with the aggressive expansion plan in the region.
What We Do?
Harnessing the power of technology, to design a truly unique platform for our customers in delivering maximum ROI and greatest efficiency to addressing the every need of online marketing. We are offering a flexible working environment to help maximize your best performing attributes in delivering your goals.
Senior Digital Account Executive
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Assist Manager to develop and manage online marketing campaign for clients by having deep understanding and ability to analyze branding and performance goals and KPI benchmark(such as ROI, CPA, CPC, Re-targeting, etc.), media buying cycle, marketing philosophy and analysis etc.
- Work closely with internal cross-department peers on tasks delegation, coordination and closed monitoring with good time management skills
- Work closely with client’s team on campaign implementation, basic reports/update and being good at PPT presentation skills
- Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients to improve campaign performance, and to grow campaigns through results and trusted relationship
- University degree holder with 3-5 years of account servicing/sales & marketing experience and have good digital marketing sense
- Excellent professional written and communication skills in Chinese and English
- Open-minded, eager to learn and creative thinker
- Able to handle multiple tasks with priority
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoin
Candidate with lesser experience will be considered the position of Account Executive
To know more about us, please visit http://www.i-click.com/.
All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.