iClick was established in 2009 with over 400 employees across seven locations. Managing over 2150 clients from Fortune 500 and 2,500 medium enterprises, iClick’s unique programmatic platform has been highly recognized in its industry and has received a number of industry awards including awards from Yahoo, Google, Baidu and Red Herring Global Top 100.
Who We Are?
iClick offers a leading integrated digital marketing platform connecting worldwide advertisers with audience in China. A leading online advertising group in advanced optimization technology in driving performance marketing solution is hiring talents to cope with the aggressive expansion plan in the region.
What We Do?
Harnessing the power of technology, to design a truly unique platform for our customers in delivering maximum ROI and greatest efficiency to addressing the every need of online marketing. We are offering a flexible working environment to help maximize your best performing attributes in delivering your goals.
Senior - Digital Advertising Analyst
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Actively engage in online advertising campaign testing in terms of mechanism design, program execution and reporting
- Responsible for regular and ad-hoc reports and provide analysis and insights for optimization
- Work with account management and operation team in online product offering and go-to-market projects
- Provide business team with professional advice on campaign planning, account structure and strategy recommendation
- Degree holder in Marketing Research, Computer Science, eCommerce, related or equivalent
- Experience in digital / online is highly preferred
- Basic understanding of database and market research is required
- Strong business sense, positive attitude and good communication skill are required
- Proficiency in online marketing related tools (PPC, Display Advertising, Analytics) is a strong plus.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and visualize data in a compelling way is a strong plus
- Valid interest in developing career in the field of marketing + data analysis is a plus
- Logic thinker and doer, fast learner
We look forward to working with BIG THINKERS, who embody fun, innovation and collaborative spirits. Submit your resume with current and expected salary to find out more.
iClick believes technology is the key to success in the next generation of online marketing. The company engages qualified, dedicated and passionate professionals led by a management team with industry experience as well as proven track record. If you share the same vision as we do and want to make a difference in internet marketing join: www.i-click.com now!
All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks.