Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Shanghai-based role
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Digital / Web / Mobile > Digital Marketing / Social Media
|Salary (HKD)||$60,000 - $80,000|
- China scope
- Leadership position
- Tax equalization benefits on offer
Our client is a well-known travel organization that is looking for a new headcount to be based in Shanghai.
Reporting to the Director, the Senior Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction of the organization's digital marketing objectives including planning and implementation of campaigns, initiatives and social media programs across China. You will lead the digital team to develop and maintain a strong understanding of consumer insights, the China social media landscape, digital technology trends and work with them to identify potential partnerships with media platforms as well as external agency resources.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' digital marketing experience from within multinational corporations or advertising agencies
- Strong experience in integrated consumer marketing, strategic planning, marketing communications and team management
- Exceptional analytical skills of raw numbers and data as well as ability to translate that information into business decisions and planning
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience within travel, tourism or hospitality an advantage
- Strong communication skills in both Mandarin and English; Cantonese language a plus
- Previous work experience in China
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT 40227.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.