We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
Senior Digital Project Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
- Planning and implementation of digital activities (e.g. digital strategy, website design and development, mobile application, digital branding, email marketing,etc)
- Including project management of budgets and timesheets
- Making sure the activities are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Being point of contact for client and internal teams, with proactive management of both teams (Internal teams: ux, creative, design, copy, web developer, innovation..etc)
- Client management in order to develop current customers
- Monitor website performance, traffic and campaign performance
- At least 2 years of experience in digital project management or agency experience in a related field
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with interactive development strongly preferred
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns andSEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrendsetc.)
- Good organizational and time management skills with a strong attention todetail
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project as well as Visio and understanding of Adobe products