- Responsible for combined services drawing (CSD) and combined builder’s work drawing (CBWD) using AutoCAD
- Monitor combined services drawing (CSD) and combined builder’s work drawing (CBWD) submission & approval schedules
- Attend working sessions with building services sub-contractors
- Participate in site coordination with related sub-contractors
- Higher Certificate / Diploma or above in E&M/BS or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ drafting experience in building services layout, combined services drawing (CSD) and combined builder’s work drawing (CBWD) using AutoCAD in E&M consultant firm or building services / main contractor
- Good interpersonal skill and able to coordinate with contractors and consultants independently for drawing production and submission
- Knowledge in construction works procedure and program
- BIM experience using Revit and Naviswork etc. is preferable. Training will be provided for 3D modeling and CSD / CBWD coordination;
- To be stationed in site office
- Immediate available is preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong OR e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.