Senior E-platform Manager - CRM, Loyalty
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
Digital / Web / Mobile > Web Analytics
- You will be overseeing the execution of e-platform strategies and activities of the ecommerce site to achieve customer growth and profile objectives.
- With with external agency to implement online platform, revamp and enhance any online features
- Working closely with different local marketing teams to identify and implement specific digital marketing strategies for its e-commerce site.
- Monitor and spearhead with marketing team on webpage design and content marketing strategies to increase P&L
- Analyzing KPI and metrics to identify trends, areas of improvement and campaigns to generate sales growth and maximise online traffics and conversion rates.
- Managing the budget control of all marketing activities on e-commerce programs
- 8 years' experience within the digital, ecommerce or marketing field
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines & cope with the consequent pressure.
- Self-confidence to sell ideas to the management team.
- Degree in the marketing field or related.
- Exposure to Digital Marketing, Social Media, Ecommerce, Communications.
- Strong existing network with local media and prominent bloggers advantageous.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.