Why Join Binatone International? We are a fast-growing, successful Tech Company We have strong R&D capability, creative designs and worldwide distribution We have the best of both worlds - "Start-up entrepreneurial culture wedded to an established 58 year old company" We have a global presence and...
Why Join Binatone International?
- We are a fast-growing, successful Tech Company
- We have strong R&D capability, creative designs and worldwide distribution
- We have the best of both worlds - "Start-up entrepreneurial culture wedded to an established 58 year old company"
- We have a global presence and a professional management team which reflects this
- We are a leader in the Internet Of Things space with our own connectivity platform for our products and our partners'
Join us on our exciting journey!
Senior Electronic Engineer
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- Schematic design, component selection, PCB layout review releasing electrical BOM, design review, engineering prototype bring up, develop documentation, and hardware test plans to ensure high product quality
- Design, analyze, validate, and characterize hardware design, determines their performance characteristic and documentation
- Collaborate with the cross functioning team such as mechanical, firmware, product, marketing, document control, and program management
- Collaborate with external vendors during development phase for DFM reviews, releasing specification for DQA, releasing electrical BOM, and prototype or engineering build support
- Collaborate with lab for getting type approval for different products
- BS, MS in EE or CS, or equivalent experience with 5+ years of experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills including fluency in English and Chinese
- Experience in designing digital hardware system for Microprocessor, DSP, DDR SDRAM, NAND FLASH, EEPROM, and High Speed Transceivers
- Experience in designing consumer product design such as IP camera, Bluetooth speaker, WIFI device
- Experience in various digital bus architectures and interface such as I2C, USB, I2S, UART, USB, SPI MIPI, and LVDS signals
- Familiar with consumer EMC compliance and certification such as CE, FCC, etc.
- Good documentation practices – specifications, test plans, test procedure
- Ability to self-direct and problem solve on complex projects with time-sensitive, predetermined schedule dates
- Strong team player with a good sense of responsibility, accountability and independence